2 Days Of Golf Heaven
King Island 2 Days 1 night
Who would have thought there are two world-class golf courses on a small island off the north coast of Tasmania? Cape Wickham is ranked 2nd and Ocean Dunes is 15th in Australia and we make playing and staying there easy for you.
This short but fun package has 16 places available and is for those who wish to get away for couple of days to experience these world class golf courses right here in Tasmania. During this tour, you will get to play and stay at both challenging courses for your golfing pleasure.
- Boomerang By the Sea (Twin-share), or
- King Island Hotel (Twin-share)
- Direct chartered flight from Essendon Airport to King Island Airport, avoiding all major airports and large numbers of people;
- Bus transport on King Island to and from courses;
- Golf bookings for Cape Wickham (All day) and Ocean Dunes (18 holes);
- 1 night accommodation -Boomerang By the Sea or King Island Hotel, twin-share;
- Bus transport from hotel to airport;
- Direct chartered flight return from King Island Airport to Essendon Airport
Your golfing itinerary of King Island 2 Days & 1 Night
Day 1. Cape Wickham
The start of your Two days of Golf Heaven has you joining your charted direct flight from Essendon Airport to King Island Airport. It is only a short flight, and you will be on the tee sooner than you think.
It’s a stop-off at the accommodation to unload your baggage, then a short drive to the course. Cape Wickham will be the first heavenly course you play.
Cape Wickham is ready for you to enjoy with some company, 16 amateur golfers from all over Australia. Every hole you play at Cape Wickham is like a picture. Playing golf doesn’t get any better than this, so please enjoy.
Once you have played and enjoyed all day, it is time to come in and share your stories over a drink and dinner. Then it is time to head back to the accommodation for a good night’s rest as you have Ocean Dunes to play on in the morning.
Day 2. Ocean Dunes
It is time to join your new golfing friends, for your transportation awaits to take you to the second heavenly course of your Two Days Of Golf Heaven tour, Ocean Dunes.
Ocean Dunes is ranked No 15. This picture-perfect course is yours for the day with coastal views and massive greens. Again, all we can say is, please enjoy. After the round, we go back to the King Island Hotel to relax over a drink or cup of tea and a chat with new friends.
Your fun-packed two days of golf package has ended, and it’s time to go home. Your transfer from Ocean Dunes to King Island Airport awaits . Your flight from King Island to Essendon Airport is now boarding.
Remember when you are at your home club to tell your friends about the great two courses you just played, it would be unfair for them to miss out.
Terms and Conditions
- All packages are subject to availability
- Prices are per person & based on a group size of 16
- All accommodations are twin-share
- *Off-Peak is the period from 1/6/22 to 31/8/22
- All prices are in AUD, include GST and are subject to change without notice
- Prices based on Australian Resident Green Fee rates
- Package with indicated flights are based on a group size of 16
- Flights (Flights unless stated are NOT included)
- Meals unless stated
- Full Terms & Conditions will be provided with the package quotation
- COVID-19 Impact Promise included
- International Visitor packages priced separately,
- golf cart hire (twin-share) can be arranged, not included in this package.